Friday, April 10, 2009

Photo Shoot Preview!!!

Here are some pictures from the boys recent Photo Shoot! It was VERY windy outside which made the shots a little hard & the kids a little cranky. Through it all my kiddos stuck it out (like troopers) and finished the entire 1 1/2 hour session! Curt even decided to strip in the middle of the stores & run around with just his undies and bow tie (that pic not included!) =-) All in all we had a great time & look forward to many more photo shoots down the line!
Cody is almost 7 months old & Curt is 3 1/2!!





































































































































1 comment:

  1. so stinkin cute! I can't wait for you to take pics of my two kids with me. i mean, I seriously need some help! You have two gorgeously handsome little men! You are very blessed! love you!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment here